A 2-Day sales management course that will provide you with the tools and techniques required to drive sales performance in a more strategically focused and coordinated manner.
THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU TO:
Develop a style of leadership that produces high productivity levels in salespeople.
Conduct sales meetings that are viewed as relevant, interesting and productive
Create an environment for information sharing
Operate a selection process that produces future ‘star performers’/high achieving salespeople.
Devise incentives that succeed in achieving targeted forecasts.
Operate an effective performance evaluation system that incorporates KPI’s, identifies deficiencies and highlights personal development solutions.
Maintain productivity and achieve results while operating under strict budgetary constraints.
• Managing -The sales dimension
• Leadership styles
• Creating a customer and sales centric culture
• Fostering a high motivational environment
• Developing team work
• The principles of effective coaching
• Decision making and its consequences
• Evaluating sales performance
• How to delegate
• Key aspects of time management
• Communicating effectively
• Recruiting and training salespeople
• Conducting sales meetings
• Incentives and rewards