Show Customers You Care
A highly interactive 1-Day customer service training course to enable front-line service providers perform their work activities to the highest standard of professionalism and generate increased levels of goodwill and loyalty from customers.
THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU TO:
Take a view of ‘Service’ from the inside out.
Identify the criteria customers use to formulate their view of your reputation for service.
Make a positive impression on others.
Understand the importance of keeping promises in the building of trust
Convey a positive attitude and become sensitive to the feelings of others
Make a difference by going one step further
• A practical definition of ‘service’
• The internal customer
• Conveying a positive attitude
• Delivering on expectations
• Professional telephone technique
• Building rapport with customers
• Communicating effectively/body language
• The emotive implications of language
• Handling complaints/Problem Solving
• Human relations