EFFECTIVE COLLECTION TECHNIQUES
A 1-Day highly participative course designed to advance your skills in telephone cash collection techniques in particular how to obtain payment from slow paying customers and overcome the excuses offered for non payment.
THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU TO:
Establish direct personal contact with the debtor.
Assess creditworthiness and set credit limits.
Adopt the appropriate mood, tone and language to a collection call.
Devise useful ways of motivating debtors to pay.
Get paid without causing conflict.
Maintain good relationship with customers
• The importance of cash-flow to business
• Collection systems and procedures
• Debt analysis
• Call planning and preparation
• Creating a positive but firm frame of mind
• Motivating the customer to pay
• Structuring a collection call
• The ten most popular excuses for non payment
• Overcoming the excuses
• Call follow-up
• Maintaining relationships/Restoring goodwill