Achieve An Improved Team Performance
A 2-Day first-line management training course incorporating key content that will enable you fulfil your role as manager, team leader or supervisor and help your extract a standard of performance from others, considered essential in meeting the Company’s long-term goals and objectives.
THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU TO:
Acquire core competencies that are essential to the job of managing.
Increase morale among team members and achieve improved standards of work performance.
Develop a leadership style that encourages motivation in others.
Advance your problem solving capabilities and reduce incidences of conflict and misunderstanding.
Create an environment that places a priority of continuous learning and development.
Encourage others to advance and learn how to groom your successor
• Managing-The role requirements
• Leadership styles
• What others expect from their managers
• Creating a high motivational environment
• Developing team work
• The principles of effective coaching
• Decision making and its consequences
• Disciplining and resolving conflict
• How to delegate
• Key aspects of time management
• Communicating effectively
• Human relations
• Devising an action plan